LIVING WATER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR RETURNING FAMILIES – 2021-2022
LWCS has now adopted a Continuous Enrollment policy, which means we will not be asking you to complete or submit
unnecessary paperwork. This will not only help the school admissions team to function more efficiently, but it will also make the process easier for all our families.
Here is a quick outline of what this will mean for our returning families:
- A decision will be made by January 15th whether you will enroll your child for the following year.
- All families who will continue in our school will have books and registration fees charged on their account monthly
beginning in August through May.
- This means you will not have to make separate registration and book fee payments during the summer.
- Instead of going through the re-enrollment process every year, you will only need to update the parent portal by
updating the re-enrollment form with any changes that may be updated for us.
- We will send reminders about this in December.
- Should a family decide to withdraw their child from the school, monthly payments will be recalculated from
February through May tuition fees to reimburse for the fees already taken out for the following year.
Living Water Christian School makes every effort to keep the tuition fees as reasonable as possible. It is important that you make payments when they are due so LWCS can remain current on its financial obligations. Every family is also required to help with fundraisers during the school year. Families can opt out of school wide fundraisers by paying a fee of $150 per fundraiser.
Books and Registration will not be added to the senior year tuition
ANNUAL FULL PAY DISCOUNT: $250 discount for paying tuition in full by August 1
ANNUAL FAMILY TUITION DISCOUNT:
- 2nd Child - $200.00 discount
- 3rd Child - $400.00 discount
- 4th Child - $700.00 discount
- 5th Child - $1,000.00 discount
EXTENDED TRAINING: Extended training is available from (6:00am - 6:00pm) for students in K5 – 6th grade.
- Mornings $135/month
- Afternoons $135/month
- Both Morning & Afternoons $270/month
- Drop-in Fee – AM $25.00
- Drop-in Fee – PM $25.00
- Drop-in Fee for day $35.00
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS WILL BE SIGNED IN THE SCHOOL OFFICE WHEN ENROLLMENT IS FINALIZED.
Updated May 21, 2021